Like Button

Saturday, March 01, 2008

On the Road Again

It's time for our annual trek across country. My wife and I will be traveling with my parents from Phoenix and across the South in a large motorhome. We'll be visiting friends and family across the way. We'll be going on to Orlando, Florida for the Ligonier Conference. I'm hoping to do some blogging from there to share with you what I can glean from some of the great speakers we'll enjoy. But rest assured ... it is unlikely on the road that I won't be posting every day. Don't worry. I'll be back. I know my vast readership is used to their daily dose of my writings ... and both of you know who you are ... but you'll be okay with a missed day or two here and there. And stay tuned for notes from the Ligonier 2008 Conference, where the topic is Evangelism According to Jesus.

No comments: