Like Button

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Again

Well, I'm home again. It was a great trip with wonderful fellowship with family (Seriously, I have a great wife and really exceptional parents and we enjoyed the time together far more than the average person would even dream is possible.) The conference in Florida was marvelous. If you missed any of my blogs in it, you can go back and read them. Better yet, go to Ligonier's blog of the conference. They apparently took better notes than I did. If you hurry, you can even watch the conference videos. Good stuff.

Last year I wrote a blog on Traveling Mercies where I asked what that meant. This year I realized that it was a perfectly suitable term if you keep in mind what we deserve. Life lessons, I guess. In the meantime, we enjoyed traveling mercies again.

So it should be blogging back to normal. I'll let you decided if that's good or bad.

No comments: