Like Button

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Ending It All

In light of this whole crisis -- the "social distancing" and the deaths and the cataclysmic rise in cases in the U.S. and all (How did a technologically advanced nation of 300 million so vastly exceed a less advanced source nation of 1 billion in cases?) -- I've decided it's time to quit this blogging thing.

There's just no point in going on. Clearly the closure of churches and businesses and such and the "social distancing" we've all embraced will become the norm rather than the exception and life as we know it will be replaced by a remote and distant life that I don't wish to participate in. So I'm selling everything and moving to an island in the South Pacific with my lovely wife so we can enjoy our waning years in peace and comfort.

I'm sure that there are people out there that will rejoice. I'm sure there are a few that will be saddened. I would hope that, wherever you fall on that spectrum, you would be clever enough to note the date of this entry and realize that it's April Fools Day ...

1 comment:

Leigh said...

love it! Laughing Out Loud!