I commented the other day on Ten Signs You are an Unquestioning Christian. I also pointed you to the good folk over at Pyromaniacs who are addressing each of these points logically. I got to thinking that there is another issue here. The suggestion of those "ten signs" is that "We're right thinking people and you are not." I got to thinking that it might be interesting to turn the tables and point out, in similar format, that it's just not the case. So here are my "Ten Signs You are an Unquestioning Anti-Theist". Some of them track their points. Some don't. I've tried to avoid the problem of ad hominem and am not trying to ridicule. It just seems that logic demands that the other side be examined as well.
Ten Signs You are an Unquestioning Anti-Theist
10. You cannot recognize the simple, logical, undeniable fact that if there is one, true God, all other gods would be false.
9. You find ultimate value in creatures you are quite sure evolved by chance from a pool of chemicals.
8. You reject any evidence and logic that is contrary to your view because you are a person that only accepts evidence and logic.
7. You make Christian beliefs a matter of ridicule without subjecting other religions or even your own beliefs to the same standards.
6. You are confident that you know more about Christianity than the average "Christian".
5. You are quite sure that science, history, geology, biology, and physics have disproven the existence of God.
4. You have comfort to offer in times of death and suffering even though there is no overarching basis for such comfort.
3. You believe that faith in science is reasonable, but faith in God is believing something when there is no reason to believe it.
2. You are comfortable claiming that life is meaningful when you're convinced that humans are biochemical bags who cease to exist at death.
1. You hold that there is no "Supreme Moral Agent", but affirm that there are moral atrocities that occur and moral values that all of us should have.