Like Button

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Seen Around Town

I'm going to just skip the whole "Halloween is the devil's playground" discussion this time around and go for the humor. Here are some things I've seen of late on t-shirts and bumper stickers.
I'm still kind of mad that they never told me how to get to Sesame Street.

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic patterns.

The people that know me best think of me as a cautionary tale.

You can't scare me; I have a daughter.

Of all the things I've lost in life it's my mind I miss the most.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I just let him sleep.

"I like cooking my family and pets." This is why commas are so important.

"If you fall, I'll be there to catch you." - The floor

No comments: