Like Button

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

After All The Talking

John Piper recently wrote a piece entitled "I Am Going to Vote". In the piece he said, "It seems to me that the good that can be done, presumably by the protest of not voting, is mainly done by talking about not voting rather than by not voting. Then it also seems that this same good would be accomplished if those who thought they would not vote did all that talking, but then voted."

I've done more than just a little talking about my problem with voting for Romney (or not). In the end, I agree with Piper. I voted.

3 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Glad to hear it. Uh...wasn't third party, was it?

Stan said...

Since voting third party is the equivalent of no vote at all, you can rest assured it wasn't third party.

Marshal Art said...

Just checkin'. ;)