Like Button

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Same-Sex Marriage

I would like to announce to the world that I am in favor of same-sex marriage. Indeed, I think it is preferable. Even perhaps part of the definition of the term, "marriage".

It is my intent and my great pleasure to be married to my wife and to engage in sexual relations with the same woman and only that woman for the rest of my life. Same-sex. That's good and right.

Oh, wait ... that's probably not what you thought I meant by the term, is it?

2 comments:

Marshal Art said...

I, too, have been having sex with the same woman for lo these past 30+ years. I regularly give thanks to God for my same-sex marriage. The sex itself isn't always the same, but I have it with the same person of the opposite sex like I'm supposed to.

dave b said...

Good one. You had me worried at first with the title. :)